[ANSTHRLD] Help Needed on: The correct spelling of names for theCrown Tourney's Court Report

Charles Ó Floinn Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Tue Apr 4 17:15:10 PDT 2006

The Honorable Lady Vara Sigurdsdottir is currently on the ROP as Vara of
Rosenfeld.  She submitted her name for registration as Varvara Sigurdsdottir
at Coronation last and as of Crown List another Herald found and brought the
information so that we could pursue her first choice of Vara.  This is why
she thought the day could not get any better.  Vivat!!

Ilari Rhiannon is a long unused name by Mistress Rhiannon fer Cian whose
daughter Jacquelynne Margarete of Rosenfeld received the Queens Rapier on
the list field at Her Majesties Queens Rapier Tournement this past Feb 4th.

Britter Herald is a good guess at the Honorable Lady Fridhur Haralds who was
(I believe) the first Seneschal of Rosenfeld.

Diane DeLock Alendre is Dyan du Lac des Calandres who was Ansteorra's A&S
Champion for Gulf Wars XIV.

As for the rest, they are not from Rosenfeld so your guess is as good as
mine.

Charles Ó Floinn,
Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld, Ansteorra.