[ANSTHRLD] OP abbreviations

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 25 04:04:49 PDT 2006

The Queen's Ring of Ansteorra and the Vine Staff were awards created during the reign of Duncan and Larissa.  IIRC: The Queen's Ring recognized exceptional courtesy and the Vine Staff was awarded for exemplary leadership on the battle field.  Both awards were closed in the following reign.

HL Alden Drake