[ANSTHRLD] Stargate Baronial Word-Fame (Heraldry)

Steve Scott gadgetech3142 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 10:58:47 PDT 2006

I wish to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude to Ld. Brian O' hUilliam for stepping in, in my absence, and Court Heralding at the Stargate Baronial event this weekend.  Word has it that he performed "admirably"!

Also, much gratitude goes to Ld. Engenulf de Vienville, Ld. Gregor Elfingstone and HE Lissa for handling the List Field heraldry.  If there are any others, I have not been told, so I appologize if I missed anyone.

For all those who did voice heraldry at Stargate Baronial, a heart-felt vivat!
Thank you very much!

Yours in Service,

Dietrich Strobelbart
Sentinel Pursuivant

P.S.  I will spare you the details of the reason for my absence, suffice it to say that food poisoning is not fun!!!!  I would MUCH rather have been there!!!  We had such wonderful kites! :-)  DS