[ANSTHRLD] simple armory

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:08:54 PDT 2006

Well, perhaps my cuppa tea, my mugga coffee and my canna cola have gotten
the better of my brain and fingers today.
There is 1CD for the tower changing but that would be only 1CD and we need
two. So, can I retract my first answer and say that it IS in conflict?
So:

> RfS X.4.a
> * Field Difference* - Significantly changing the tinctures, direction of
> partition lines, style of partition lines, or number of pieces in a
> partition of the field is one clear difference.
>
> In general, if the tincture of at least half the field is changed, the
> fields will be considered different.

and since our device hasn't changed the filed tinctures nor has it changed
the line of division there is no CD there.  Adding to that the fact that the
charges are not significantly different in tincture then the only CD is for
the change in the one half of the field to the tower from the dolphin.

Trying to CYA for myself...and going to run around the block about 7 times
to get rid of my caffine buzz...
Hedwig