[ANSTHRLD] Panda

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 07:58:41 PDT 2006

I think the operative word there is PAST. Society rules (from what I have
been told) have really tightened up over time. The fact that its been 17
years since one passed (not been submitted. I would be interested to know if
any have been submitted since) would indicate to me that its hard if not
impossible to document a panda as a medieval charge, much like an armadillo
or pronghorn antelope.

Engenulf
Gate's Edge Herald

Drachenstich Festpiele October 13-15 Camp Hockley, TX