[ANSTHRLD] Zodiacus

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Thu Dec 7 22:09:55 PST 2006

On Thursday, December 7, 2006, at 07:03 PM, Rhonda & Stefen Hays wrote:

> Not too many filing cabinets as I am about to archive some of the
> history.
>
> Over see Stellar Scroll.
> Track down court reports
> Maintenance the database.
> Make audits and corrections
> Make sure that we have some good articles on precedence available
> Produce a hard copy in time for me to hand it off four times a year to
> the
> Royals.
> Teach a class on awards, what they are, etc...
> and whatever else I come up with...
>
> did I miss anything?
>
> Druinne
> Star

I am shocked to note that there are no requirements for either a
terribly dry wit, good personal hygiene or sense of aristocratic
propriety in the area of award announcement.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there some sort of initiatory
Molly Ringwaldish 80's-style dance that must be demonstrated with skill
to the Star Principal before a warrant is issued for an office, or was
the Stellar Scroll practicing just for my benefit?

~Finnacan