[ANSTHRLD] Zodiacus

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 08:23:49 PST 2006

In order to show the College that the candidate
understands the importance of accurate paperwork,
there must be an in-depth research project on
papermaking and caligraphy. Plus the creation of
hand made paper and hand printed award report
form as a test of the knowledge of the Kingdom's
awards. No additional materials are allowed as
the test must be done "closed book".
In addition the candidate must be able to explain
to out of Kingdom newcomers the difference
between the Pearl and the Thorny Rapier and how
one has precedence over the other.
And why the tradition in the March of Precedence
differs amoung the various Kingdoms.