[ANSTHRLD] Issues with January's submissions...

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Fri Dec 29 16:52:33 PST 2006

Tim McDaniel wrote:

>>4.  If you are using your real name as part of your SCA name. you
>>must provide proof that that is indeed your real name or it will be
>>returned.
>

> "Proof" being real-world proof, like a photocopy of a driver's licence
> (perahsp with sensitive information blacked out).

Hello,
One submitter has documentation from Withycombe for his given name
which happens to be his modern given name.  Does he still need a
photocopy of an SDL or birth certificate?  If so, why, when it has
already been documented?  I thought that the Legal Name Allowance
was for those who could not document a name any other way and the
SDL or birth certificate was the documentation.

Thanks!
--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.