[ANSTHRLD] well I should have looked at the RfS

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sun Feb 5 11:29:19 PST 2006

> So, looking at this "Melinda" is considered OK since it is
> her legal first name.  I also found 4 registered names with
> Melinda.  So, am I wrong or does anyone have any other comment?

Unless someone can find evidence that it's a period name (I don't know,
having not looked), then yes that's the only way it can be registered.
Please note that proof of it being part of her legal name is required, such
as a photocopy of her driver's license or such (black out any social
security number showing, though).

-Emma