[ANSTHRLD] Opinion on a source for a name

Thorn Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Sat Feb 11 08:43:42 PST 2006

Please note that the Loraine region has been traded back and forth between
France and Germany for recorded history.  My own real life ancestors come
from that area so I know how much fun it was for my father to record our
ancestry.  Every dead end only meant a change of government.  I say this
because even though the first name is 13th century France, it could have
been carried into Germany in one of these changes of fortune without ever
changing location.

YIS
Charles Ó Floinn,
Thorn at raf662bravo.com