[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Please

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Mon Feb 20 15:08:29 PST 2006

For best results, I use the on-line ordinary rather than the search forms for
the on-line armorial.

To do this, though, you need to know what the primary charge is, and then look
under that category.
~

Bronwen

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~