[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Reply #567

francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Feb 21 11:34:52 PST 2006

Replying again with more thought to the question.

SNIP
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu wrote:
> > My conflict check is this:
> >
> > Vert, on a chevron argent a spider sable.

What did you search for?
Troye:
I am searching for matches with the variables of Vert + chevron * with
charge, arachnid - spider *  or * sable

Can you characterize all the patterns that the proposal can conflict
with?  I'll give the first:
    *, on a chevron argent a spider *.

Troye
Vert, on a chevron * a spider sable,
*, on a chevron *, a spider sable,
Vert, on a * argent a spider sable,
*, on a * argent a spider *,
*, on a chevron * a * sable

Did I miss a variable? When ran, I came up with some close ones
but I feel they were at least 2 CDs, and I drew them out to see visually
the differences. I will post a second email with the examples. This one
is getting long.

Troye

(where "*" is the usual "anything" shell-type wildcard).