[ANSTHRLD] Is No Comments Good or Bad?

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 21:39:47 PST 2006

Well, if you haven't heard back that it has failed,
that's a good sign!

It normally takes around 9 months for a submission to
work it's way through the system.  If no one gets back
to you, I will do my best to check the databases to
see where it is in the process.  But unfortunately, I
will be slow getting to it due to other comittments I
have right now.

William

--- Elizabeth Blackthorne