[ANSTHRLD] Device Question

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 18:56:52 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/23/2006 3:06:29 PM Central Standard Time, tmcd at panix.com
writes:

> I would,
> in all sober seriousness, suggest that the submitter get the center of
> the design tattooed on some part of his anatomy (for work reasons,
> I suppose it would be prudent to put it on an area that's normally
> covered, such as a buttock),

Oh please no!  Remember Mari's story of the submitter who almost undressed in
order to show her all the tattoo he wanted on his device.  Please, no.  I
know Morgan said he was going to change his proposed device, but still . .    No.

And as far as that goes, I'm not sure 'sober' is a word much associated with
tattoos.  In any sense of the word 'sober.'

Kathri
Cross Flury Herald