[ANSTHRLD] Device Question

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Feb 23 21:31:34 PST 2006

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 Kathri at aol.com <heralds at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> In a message dated 2/23/2006 3:06:29 PM Central Standard Time, tmcd at panix.com
> writes:
>
> > I would, in all sober seriousness, suggest that the submitter get
> > the center of the design tattooed on some part of his anatomy
>
> Oh please no!  Remember Mari's story of the submitter who almost
> undressed in order to show her all the tattoo he wanted on his
> device.

Yes, but that's why I followed it with

> > then look at compilations of period arms to get a feel for period
> > armory.

confident that a period-style device would not resemble the first
proposal.  Basically, I was thinking that he could get it out of his
system and/or just have it displayed somewhere that isn't armory.

Danet de Lyncoln
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com