[ANSTHRLD] Questions about a tierce

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Feb 27 10:19:09 PST 2006

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, Donnchadh <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
> Also, what is the "fieldless bribe"?

RfS X.4.a.iii:

    iii.  Fieldless Difference - A piece of fieldless armory
    automatically has one clear difference from any other armory,
    fielded or fieldless.

> We discussed a fieldless badge, but that would conflict with:
>     * Aeruin as Sruth Waleis (June 2002, West):
>         (Fieldless) A daffodil slipped and leaved bell to chief argent.
> would it not?

If that conflicts with "(Fieldless) A lily argent slipped and leaved
Or.", then it conflicts in exactly the same way with "Vert, a lily
argent slipped and leaved Or.": 1 CD for fieldlessness, nothing else.
Alternately, if "Vert ..." were clear due to some second CD, then
"(Fieldless) ..." is clear too.

I haven't done a precedent dive to see whether there's rulings on what
types of flowers would conflict with a lily.

Daniel de Lincoln
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com