[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Consultations at Candlemas

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 14:55:02 PST 2006

Greetings, one and all.

For the populace:  You are cordially invited to seek out and consult
with the heralds concerning the submission of your name and/or device
if you so desire.  We will have a table set up at Bryn Gwlad's
"Candlemas" this weekend.  This is just straight consulting; no extras.
 The rest of the process can be dealt with by either your local herald
or myself.  We encourage everyone to come.

Heralds:  If you plan to be at this event and can spare some time
consulting with the populace, please come and help.  Materials should
be provided for your perusal.  If you have some materials of your own
that you would like to bring, that'll work just as well.

In service to The Dream (TM),

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Orbis Pursuivant (and tax man)