[ANSTHRLD] KWHS

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 20:00:13 PST 2006

Oh, did you not know?

You and I and at least two other people from up here are car-pooling so that we can split the cost four ways.  I figure that we can just about get there, stay for two nights, and pay site for about 100.00 each if we split the room four ways.  Now that won't cover food, but you gotta eat no matter where you are, so I never count that.

I have already started the secret cash stash for the trip.

On a more serious note....

Planning now for the trip is a great idea and sharing rooms and rides can make it much more affordable.  While 100.00 may sound like alot, it is really cheap for a nice hotel for two nights and getting there and back.  And just think of the wonderful conversations to be had with friends on the way.  Plus, the French quarter, well, need I say more?

Medb