[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry for kids?

francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Thu Jan 26 06:32:12 PST 2006

Greetings from Bonwicke!

I have cut out cardboard shields and painted them with the tinctures,
metals, and furs. I write the names on the back. I also painted field
divisions, and some with simple ordinaries. Then I painted some variations
of all of these. They all are used as flash cards in a group session for
instruction, then you can divide the group, and have a competition for a
prize. It's basic but fun. Even works on adults. :-)

Troye de Leon
Western Cross Pursuivant