[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry for kids?

Charles Ó Floinn Tons at raf662bravo.com
Thu Jan 26 16:03:13 PST 2006

I have a freeware program that includes childrens charges in it (Bunnies,
dragons, turtles, anchors, ships, etc.).  You choose the graphic (I can
easily pick the graphic using my Paint Shop program too) and print it.  The
backgrounds on the graphics are removed so your printer does not take a long
time to print invisible flaw dots like some others have done.  And what else
is nice about this program is that it has a very simple database file that
allows those of us with even moderate text editing experience to add any
number of charges to the list.
Since I downloaded the entire zipped program and it is FREEWARE, I can share
the entire installer (preserving the appropriate paragraphs in the
appropriate text files) with anyone who wishes it.  Seems to me it is tailor
made for just such a program.

{ Charles Ó Floinn, í
Thorn at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld