[ANSTHRLD] AHSS classes on onomastics needed

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 10:19:37 PDT 2006

Heralds,
I'm seeing a number of voice and field, and administrative heraldry classes being submitted for
AHSS 2006 in Emerald Keep on July 22nd, but not a whole lot on onomastics.  I've had a couple
offered on armory that may work for that area.

So, if you can offer a class or two on Onomastics naming standards/structures/construction, I'd
love it...

Please fill out this info sheet and return:
SCA Name:
Legal Name:
Branch:
Phone:
E-Mail Address:
Class Title:
Class Description (2-3 lines):
Class Length: 1, 1.5, 2 hrs.
Class Student Limit:
Class Fee:
Preferred Class time: Morning/Afternoon
Equipment Requested:  (all attempts will be made to honor,
                       but you may need to bring your equip.)
Class Type: Scribal, Onomastics, Armory, Administrative, Miscellaneous
Class Level:  All, Beginning, Intermediate, Advances

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Class Coordinator AHSS 2006