[ANSTHRLD] Question on what is proper

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jul 18 16:02:07 PDT 2006

tmcd at panix.com wrote:
>> On the last one, if you provide the name, I can probably send you a
>> scan of the emblazon privately - the early stuff is all archived and I
>> have access to that archive.
>
>Steppes, Barony of the, coat of arms.  (I knew it off the top of my head
because I once was the baronial pursuivant and I know >that the arms blazon
was over-specific.)  SCA groups are not on the scanned archive CDs, or I'd
have sent it too.

>I'm curious about whether the registered emblazon is fructed.

If you want I can let you know.  HE Shauna of Carrick Point has very
graciously volunteered to scan the submission and send me the image. :-D