[ANSTHRLD] yet more book questions

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jul 13 12:48:05 PDT 2006

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> If there is incorrect, or insufficient documentation, I don't
> believe it is Bordure's responsibility to find it.

When I was Bordure, I sometimes buff-shined documentation to get it up
to standards, in case there was something missing from the standard
"Withycombe (3rd ed.), p. 123, s.n. Frobotz, dates Frobets to 1234".
That said, I only did that with the few sources that I had convenient
to me, to cover for occasional small deficiencies in what was pushed
up from Asterisk.

> That said, if Bordure is expected to be a commenting herald of the
> CoA

There's a big gap between "fills in a few of the gaps in
documentation" and "is a full CoA commenter"!

Dannet de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com