[ANSTHRLD] Permission to Conflict Question

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Jun 9 14:36:08 PDT 2006

2 devices have 2 owners and he would need a letter from both.  I am not sure
what you mean by original registered device owner.  If there are 2 different
devices then there are 2 owners.  I would guess by your question that one
had gottena  letter of permission to conflict with the other, but I do not
believe that matters in this case.