[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Wed Jun 21 08:20:09 PDT 2006

> and had a further advantage that it would
> be sent when the packet was opened, not just received, put on the
> inbox stack, and knocked over by a car to slide behind the desk.

I think you meant "knocked over by a cat" not "knocked over by a car".  *grin!
*

My cats never knocked over the LoIs (of course, it helped that I kept my
inbox in the garage where they couldn't get at it).  About the only think I
know of that they did with an LoI was that one of them hairballed on the
envelope from one packet.  After folks saw the names and devices that had
been in the envelope, there was some suggestion that the cats were active
commenters...

Mari