[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 21:42:13 PDT 2006

Wouldn't it be a good safety net if the mailed submissions were "announced"
by an emailed, scanned copy of submissions? That way if the stuff gets lost
in the mail, at least one copy is received and we can continue with the
process instead of making people wait months, or years longer than
necessary.

Faelan