[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Jun 22 17:29:59 PDT 2006

The ILoIs can be found individually under
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/submissions.php, but I highly recommend
downloading the full Ansteorran Gazette under
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/publications.php (directly at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/) instead. It includes not only the
ILoI, but the most recent AICC, Laurel results, and various letters and
articles from Star Principal and other heraldic offices.

-Emma