[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 15:07:24 PDT 2006

Ok, now I have a question.  My name and device were sent to Laurels for approval in 12/05, now what is the hold up?  We are talking 6 months.  I used th submission tracker and it says "in progress"  about how much longer is this going to take?  I thought surely in would have been in the last list that came out!
Elizabeth Blackthorne

Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote: The ILoIs can be found individually under
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/submissions.php, but I highly recommend
downloading the full Ansteorran Gazette under
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/publications.php (directly at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/) instead. It includes not only the
ILoI, but the most recent AICC, Laurel results, and various letters and
articles from Star Principal and other heraldic offices.

-Emma