[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Jun 23 16:35:23 PDT 2006

Good question. :)

Laurel decision meetings are held four months after we send a letter up. So
the stuff sent up on 12/05 was decided on in April 2006. Laurel then takes
close to 2 months to fully write up decisions and for the proofreading
rounds before publishing a letter. The March LoAR just came out a little
over a week ago, so I expect the April one to appear within 3-4 weeks.

-Emma