[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 15:18:47 PDT 2006

This has happened before with the printed sheets not being the rights size,
etc. There is a corrected form that takes that into account, and if it's
printed, blazoned, colored and scanned again, it prints out the right size.
You wouldn't need to print out the copies, just forward the electronic
copies up the line. I think we should be doing this anyway.

I'm trying to find a faster, easier and more efficient way to get
submissions done and passed so that people aren't literally waiting YEARS to
get their arms passed. I know of several people that long ago just gave up
on the idea because it takes so long.

Any suggestioins?  I do realize that any significant change is going to have
to be Society wide, but we need to start somewhere.

Also, can you tell me why a submission must be commented on by every Kingdom
it the Known World before it's passed? This has always perplexed me.

Thanks for your help,
Faelan