[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Sun Jun 25 20:41:23 PDT 2006

>If I get access to OSCAR before I step down as Acting Bordure, what I'd
like to do is take our ILoI, filter it through our AICC (kingdom
decisions), and input those submissions into OSCAR and let that generate
the LoI layout.  If I'm correct in thinking how the program works, I can
then print out a generated LoI, attach a cover letter with the summary and
money information, and mail that out as the LoI hard copy.

There are areas in the LoI finalizing section where you can add intro text
and "bottom" text to an LoI.  I haven't worked with this area since my
account doesn't have submission herald access.  But, anyone can see the
LoIs currently on OSCAR without an account and you can see header and
footer text on those that are already up online.

>I'm just waiting on getting access to OSCAR (or the URL if that's all I
need).

http://oscar.sca.org

Mari