[ANSTHRLD] Is this normal? Is there a tracer system?

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 25 19:24:17 PDT 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at texas.net>

The biggest things that we, as a kingdom, can do to help make OSCAR
successful soonest is to (1) get our LoIs into OSCAR (whether Asterisk or
Bordure does that or someone gets deputized to do that, it doesn't matter
from the OSCAR point of view), and (2) for folks on the CoA mailing list
(the current round of people getting OSCAR accounts) to get your account
active and go in and play with it.  We're trying to smoke out the problems
soonest and we're at the point where having more people look at it is
better since each person has personal idiosyncracies when using a web page.

If I get access to OSCAR before I step down as Acting Bordure, what I'd like to do is take our ILoI, filter it through our AICC (kingdom decisions), and input those submissions into OSCAR and let that generate the LoI layout.  If I'm correct in thinking how the program works, I can then print out a generated LoI, attach a cover letter with the summary and money information, and mail that out as the LoI hard copy.

I'm just waiting on getting access to OSCAR (or the URL if that's all I need).

Alden Drake