[ANSTHRLD] Just gotta gloat... _My Ancestors Came with theConqueror_...

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 06:34:45 PDT 2006

p.83  Touques  (Le Sire de Tourques)  The information for this is documented
as having been taken from the Falaise Roll, the names of "Les Compagnons de
Guillaume ler Duc le Normandie a Hastings MLXVI"

Luciana

btw....what has to be done to get a book put onto Laurel's list of 'no
photocopies needed' books?