[ANSTHRLD] Just gotta gloat... _My Ancestors Came with theConqueror_...

Charles O Floinn thorn at raf662bravo.com
Thu Jun 29 19:41:22 PDT 2006

OHH  OOOOHHHH   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a miss who is looking for documentation of just that list so she can
use the name "de Toques" .  The man is supposed to be a person who supplied
ships and other supplies for the battle then was granted land so is listed
in the rolls.

Of course, she also wants to use Serephina as her first name and is having a
hard time finding documentation for that from France.  Spanish is Seraphine
which is the closest we have found.

Is it usable for documentation?  Or at least points to where these names can
be found in period?

Charles O Floinn
Herald to the Shire of Rosenfeld,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA.