[ANSTHRLD] device check please

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 05:22:54 PST 2006

It is a drafting tool...and I'm having a hard time finding a good clip art
or picture of one to use in "drawing" this device.  Thanks for letting me
know the candle color should be specified.  In the original blazon (for the
client) I'd done that but in typing my post it occurred to me that *normally
*you only use the tincture once if the charges are the same color/metal...*
basically*.
I will now go back and conflict check with the new metal/color/color drawing
rather than the color/color/color I'd already looked up.

-Hedwig