[ANSTHRLD] Bordermarch Baronial Champions

lburgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Wed Mar 29 07:28:33 PST 2006

Hi gang,  Baroness AmberLea here.  Anyone who is planning to come to Bordermarch Baronial Champions, ( last weekend in April), I would love some help with Heralding duties. I am in charge of "organizing" but I am also running the rapier list. I am thinking heralds point will be under the list pavilion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx.  AmberLea