[ANSTHRLD] Consulting Library

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Mon May 22 06:54:50 PDT 2006

Just to add another to this thread..

I have printed out all of the articles from sca.org on names,
including Wickenden, all of it.

I did my best to color code the folders, but that didn't work as I ran
out of some of the colors, but they are labelled.  The Russian Names
ended up in 6 binders.  When school supplies hit the shelves,
Armillary can re-folder and color code to his/hers heart's content.
Right now the color selection was sparse.

I am bringing them to the Warlord consultation table this weekend and
they will become a part of the consulting library.

Druinne
Star