[ANSTHRLD] Consulting Library

Doug Bell debell1 at txcyber.com
Mon May 22 04:12:04 PDT 2006

I am learning MYSQL for genealogy use and haven't run into problems with it
yet for data base projects.

> What you should have for documentation is not just "cultural
> reference", but the entire text.  Magnus, can you expand on this (or
> tell me that, as usual, I'm full of it)?

What would be needed would be the name as a header and all the examples of
its use in a full name with the date from our book sources.
EX: WIlliam
WIthycombe s.n. William
William Twit 1247, William FitzTwit 1327
Reaney & Wilson s.n. William
John William 1432
Black s.n. William
William le Twit 1457, William de Twit 1398, WIlliam Thomason 1543.

The examples are humorous but the scope of that data base would be like
building the Great Wall of China even for anything beyond a few common names.

> Tabards are not antennae that link into the Mystic Heraldic
> Luminiferous Æether.  Heralds have to get the info from somewhere.

They ask Daniel.

Magnus