[ANSTHRLD] Consulting Library

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Mon May 22 11:16:10 PDT 2006

> At that time many of our consulting location had no power.  There are also
> never enough laptops at a consulting table to do name lookups and conflict
> checking.

[From the one who created the original color-coded folders...]

These were also created with the intent that a submitter could sit on a side
table and look through these folders while they were waiting in line.  It let
us move the line faster and gave folks something to do while waiting.  In
some cases, the submitter walks up with pages marked and all the herald has
to do is write up the name form.  Yahoo!!!

Mari