[ANSTHRLD] On the subject of Consultation tables

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Wed May 24 13:35:30 PDT 2006

Agreed.  We do need to keep it reasonable not only for transport but
to reduce wear and tear on items that are little used.

I have no doubt that after a couple of outings, Armillary will start
to get a sense of what is being used and what is not and they can get
with Tressure to make adjustments.

Remember, none of this is carved in stone.  We should remain flexible
in what we have in a traveling library and continuously make
adjustments in it as we see need for it.

In addition, when each regional requests for the library to show up,
they can also relay any special requests that might crop up.  If they
have a group of submitters in their region who all just got their
"insert favorite problem nationality here" names returned, the
regional could ask for any good resources that we have to show up
which may not be a part of the traveling resouces.   Either way,
Armillary can respond to the request.

I am excited that we have interest in this area.  I am hoping that the
presence of the books will get submitters at the tables, looking at
them, asking questions and learning something.

Druinne