[ANSTHRLD] Question on Fast-Track requirements.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed May 3 06:54:25 PDT 2006

OK, I am probably blind, but I have been lookign for the requirements to fast track a submission but can not find where they are documented.  Can someone point me to them.  I am working on putting together a name change for my wife and feel it is probably a good candidate for this.

For those now curious, currently her registered name is M{a'}irghr{e'}ad inghean Bhr{'i}dein.  Her proposed new name is Margarite McBridin.

Documentation in brief:

Margarite McBridin is listed in The Surnames of Scotland by George F. Black on page 460 under the surname MacBridan.

“Margarite McBridin had a precept of remission ‘pro murthuro unius viri inventi [? Iuventi] in domo de Balokert’ in 1529”