[ANSTHRLD] Resubmissions

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri May 12 15:15:48 PDT 2006

On Fri, 12 May 2006 kobrien at texas.net <heralds at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> One set of each of this documentation needs to end up in each set of
> files.  So, attach one set to each name form.

Attached by coated paperclip, please.
Reason: the Laurel office scans all the submission paper, and a staple
(or sometimes a staple hole) can be a pain.

> If you're not sure, the attaching one to each color copy of a device
> or badge will get one set to each destination, but will leave Laurel
> with an extra set (which, depending on how the Laurel team at the
> time is structured) is not a bad thing.

I always explained it as "one set of docs per form that needs it",
because
- it's needed for names, at present
- it's simple to explain
- people can toss extra copies if needed
- you don't know whether changes within the Laurel office or the
  Ansteorran level will suddenly need them.

Danihel Lincolinum
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com