[ANSTHRLD] Resubmissions

J. Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri May 12 17:18:05 PDT 2006

kobrien at texas.net wrote:

>>YES! Thank you, very much
>>
>>On 5/12/06, kobrien at texas.net <kobrien at texas.net> wrote:
>>

>>><major snip>
>>>
>>>Hope this makes the "why"s more clear on the whole paper processing
>>>monster...
>>>

>[snip]
>

>No problem.
>
>Here's the destinations for the name forms, so folks have those as well:
>
>Submitter 		- one copy
>Local Herald files 	- one copy
>Asterisk files 		- one copy
>Arbalest fFiles 	- one copy
>Laurel files 		- one copy
>
>Note that, for ANY submission, the "one copy" rule includes all copies of
>associated documentation.
>
>Normally folks just think about photocopies as name documentation.  However,
>you also sometimes get other types of documentation that needs to be copied.
>
>These other types can include:
>- letters of permission to conflict
>- petition letters (like for a branch name or branch device)
>- photocopies of documentation for a never-registered-before charge on a
>device or badge
>- heraldic will
>
>And there is other stuff as well, but looking at this list of examples helps
>make it clear what types of things get copied.
>
>One set of each of this documentation needs to end up in each set of files.
>So, attach one set to each name form.  One set to each device set (see
>of a device or badge will get one set to each destination, but will leave
>Laurel with an extra set (which, depending on how the Laurel team at the time
>is structured) is not a bad thing.
>
>Mari

Regarding the 'attaching' comment above, which Daniel noted also, PLEASE
don't
staple anything! I have also received massive documentation bundles in
report binders,
tied with string or taped into packets. NONE of these are necessary at
the Laurel paperwork
level - I separate each and every piece of paper associated with each
and every submission for all submissions sent up so that I can scan
them. Having to remove staples can be a health hazard along with an
almighty nuisance.

Shauna