[ANSTHRLD] Consulting Library

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Fri May 19 21:18:37 PDT 2006

My Lady Herald,

I would like to have the Scotish books available, or at least copies. I had
the idea of scanning the books and making a virtual copy of the library for
distribution. It's going to be a time consuming process, I'm sure, but would
be well worth it I think, since many of the mare out of print and not
attainable anymore.

I also had the ridiculously whacked out idea of making a simple database
that would contain all the names and references for easy search and
reference. This would take MUCH longer, probably years, and would require
some help. Anyone else think this a useful, if insane idea?

Faelan