[ANSTHRLD] consultation table booklist template

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue May 23 10:52:53 PDT 2006

  This is a great list and will be used in fluffing out the library.  I am
concerned that we have such few armory books and will be trying to get some
new titles on the list.  For clueless people pictures are
nice.  (grin)  The good side is that we have a lot of the name books so the
others will slowly get put in.

I don't know if I will have time to resort and repack the boxes before they
get picked up but I will try to get this all together.

I think though that the "H" should be redone to reflect change.

This is really helpful.  Thanks so much.

Clare