[ANSTHRLD] Warlord Consulting Library

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Thu May 25 10:49:05 PDT 2006

Okay kiddies, we're packing the book box the evening.  Any other
books that you want me to bring besides what was mentioned a day or
so ago?

Bahlow, Hans.  Deutsches Nameslexikon. Edda Gentry translation.
Friends of the Max Kade Institute for German-American Studies,
Inc.,1993, ISBN 0-924119-35-7

Bahlow, Hans. Deutschland Geographiche Namenwelt. 1985, ISBN
3-518-37721-3

Da'ud ibn Auda," Compleat Anachronist #51, The Islamic World.

Fucilla, Joseph G.    Our Italian Surnames  Reprint by Genealogical
Publishing Co., Inc., 1996, ISBN 0-8063-1187-8

Morgan, Peadar.  Ainmean Chloinne: Scottish Gaelic Names for
Children Taigh na Teud Music Publishers, Scotland, 1994, ISBN
1871931401

Morgan, T.J., & Morgan, Prys.    Welsh Surnames University of Wales
Press, 1994, ISBN 0-7083-0936-4

The Compact Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary (OED)  in Two
Volumes, Oxford University Press, 1971 with Apollo magnifying glass.

Searle, William G., Onomasticon Anglo-Saxonicum Cambridge University
Press, 1897

Tangwystyl verch Morgant Glasvryn, Compleat Anachronist #66, A Welsh
Miscellany.

Arval Benicoeur and Marten Bröker, "Heraldry", Compleat Anachronist #22

--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.