[ANSTHRLD] A resubmission quandry

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed May 3 11:53:48 PDT 2006

On Wed, 3 May 2006, Lucianna Maria di Boniface <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any assistance would be gratefully received

I will repeat my plea for details for every question: if you have a
question provoked by a particular submission, please give us the
details.  In this case, what are the SCA name, the approximate date
(done: 2001), the branch submitted thru, the proposed device?  (Am I
missing anything pertinent?)

> I was approached by a Gentle this past weekend, who inquired over
> the status of her resubmission of her Device. Her name and device
> were submitted at the same time, but only the name was accepted. She
> said that she gave the resubmission to the Barony herald in office
> at the time ...
> I have located her name registration, in the LOAR archives. It was
> done in January2002. There is NO mention of a device having been
> submitted under her name for that month. I am at a loss on how to
> locate her device submission.

What does the Ansteorran Heraldic Submission Tracker have for the SCA
name and for the branch in question at the time?  It's at
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/>

(To find HST,
<http://ansteorra.org/heraldry/>, click on Submissions to go to
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/submissions.php>, click
    Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions Tracker to go to
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/>
)

Searching the LoAR archives is good (<http://www.morsulus.org/>),
but that only says whether it reached Laurel.  The device might have
been returned at kingdom, or lost at kingdom, or lost locally.

Danett de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com