[ANSTHRLD] A resubmission quandry

Lucianna Maria di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed May 3 11:11:24 PDT 2006

I was approached by a Gentle this past weekend, who inquired over the status
of her resubmission of her Device. Her name and device were submitted at the
same time, but only the name was accepted. She said that she gave the
resubmission to the Barony herald in office at the time (that would be 2
heralds prior to my taking the office). She was very insistent that the
herald immediately prior to me had NO involvement with the resubmission
whatsoever. She said that her device resubmission was lost.

I have located her name registration, in the LOAR archives. It was done in
January2002. There is NO mention of a device having been submitted under her
name for that month. I am at a loss on how to locate her device submission.
As things stand right now, I am suspecting that she will have to completely
resubmit, but I really do want to exhaust all avenues that I have available
to me prior to telling her this.

Any assistance would be gratefully received
Luciana

--
Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them