[ANSTHRLD] Re: Name Help Please

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu May 4 12:26:06 PDT 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006, David B. Appleton <davidappleton at earthlink.net> wrote:
> It was up to the College to catch it.  If they didn't check it/catch
> it/comment on it, oh, well....

That *is* the general principle, after all.  Laurel / Wreath / Pelican
doesn't have time to conflict-check, research names, et cetera.

(In the CURRENT processing setup, I'd catch it: just before sending
out collated commentary, I go thru each name on each LoI and look it
up in the Armorial (a keystroke invoking a macro), and if it shows
"not found" and it ought to be found, I look at the submission history
and the comments to see where it should be.)

Daniel de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com