[ANSTHRLD] name help please

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed May 3 12:22:26 PDT 2006

Um, that didn't answer Daniel's questions. A herald charge is not typically
a surname -- that's like going to look at paint chip names for a surname.
Maybe that'll work, and maybe it won't, but either way it's not name
documentation.

Does he want the sound "Auk"? (ok? Awk? Oc?) or that exact spelling? Did he
give you any clue as to why (ie, is it a nickname he picked up somewhere, or
something he saw somewhere, or just something that came to him in a vision
one night)?

-Emma